Any more AGR's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

klutzyspuds

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
Central WI
OK gang. I had the pleasure back in college to get to join a fraternity. Now, this in itself is no big news, but as luck would have it, thanks to a pic I added to one of my posts with the chapter crest on it, one of my chapter brothers found me here on SMF.

Our conversation earlier got me wondering, as it did @pabeef , how many other members of this fraternity there might be on here. I would start an AGR group in the groups section, unfortunately, I'm not that smart. And hey, I'm kinda wanting to know mostly about AGR's, but there is nothing saying if you were a frat guy (or Sorority gal as the Mrs. is) you can't comment with your info too.

I know Alpha Gamma Rho holds a Bar B Que competition each spring in Tennessee, that some day I plan to attend, so there has got to be others here.

Feel free to comment on your Chapter, Alma mater, Pin number, and maybe something like year of initiation.

I'll go first.

Alpha Psi Chapter, University of Wisconsin-River Falls, Pin 533, Fall 1991.

Thanks and lets keep it clean.

Mark

Yup AGR here...Penn State--Gamma #1277.....bought smoker this summer love it...Spring of 1988....Had a blast...Best Fraternity in the world... and used a lot of Aggressive Effort...while pledging....

Reactions: klutzyspuds
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky