Another Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's a ideal looking Christmas dinner Richie, everything appears to be absolutely perfect, Like! RAY
Ray Having more of my kids for X-Mas would have made it perfect.
Thank you & Thanks for the Like
Richie

Jim I didn't find any difference in cooking, I always bought PR that were in tact I had never seen 1 for sale this way.
Richie

Hi Richie!!
They do a lot of them that way around here, and I hate it !!!
I like to cut the bones off myself, because I like more meat on the bones for when I make the "Dino Ribs" separately. If they want to cut them, they should just cut them off & throw them away, or sell them to somebody who likes Rib bones without much meat on them.
And I have never noticed a difference in flavor, between a Prime Rib Smoked with the bones on & a Prime Rib Smoked without the bones.

Bear

Reactions: Millberry
Rich Thank you our Daughter and her boy friend were the only ones that joined us. Sons girl friend was notified 1 of her co-workers tested positive, she getting tested today. We are bringing them some food in a little while.
Richie
Rich Thank you for the Like
Richie

Nicely done Richie, that meal looks fantastic

Point for sure
Chris

Awesome looking PR not having all the family is not the best but we aren't in control now due to the virus. Happy new Year and belated Christmas wishes.

Warren

Awesome looking PR not having all the family is not the best but we aren't in control now due to the virus. Happy new Year and belated Christmas wishes.

Warren
Warren Thank you the reason we moved here was to be closer, but S**t Happens. Thanks for the Like & Have a Happy New Year
Richie

eccc7e68-fb9a-4508-afe9-743920f58f23_text.gif

Looks delicious Richie! Nice work on that one! Sides and the cheesecake are perfect too. LIKE. John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky