All moved in...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
Well the wife and I are finally moved in the new house and let me tell ya i hope i don't have to move again that was not fun. I am hopping to be on more and start doing some Qview now that we are unpacked and some what organized.. I got the smoke shack all set up and ready for some smoking going to be doing a bird for thanksgiving can't wait to see the smoke rolling... Well its good to be back and i will be seeing you all around

Have fun and Happy smoking

tyotrain, (dave)

Welcome back Dave !!!!

Know just what you mean---Moved 6 times (all within 25 miles), not counting the 7 places the Army sent me (all within 12,000 miles) LOL.

Bear

Welcome Back Dave!...JJ

Welcome back Dave, looking for that Q-view again...

Have a happy Holiday,..

Stan   aka   oldschool
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on the move!  What town did you move to?  We moved from Watertown ny to Fort Worth Tx and that was a chore, $3,000 for the moving van alone into a rental house - my son and I had three days to find one and sign the lease so the van had a place to dump the stuff, lol!  Then we moved into our present (purchased) house 2 yrs. later... in mid-August.... don't EVER move in Texas in April thru October, believe me! lol!  110° + every day!  

Get the smoker going first, then hang pictures... ya gotta eat, right?!

Congratulations on the move!  What town did you move to?  We moved from Watertown ny to Fort Worth Tx and that was a chore, $3,000 for the moving van alone into a rental house - my son and I had three days to find one and sign the lease so the van had a place to dump the stuff, lol!  Then we moved into our present (purchased) house 2 yrs. later... in mid-August.... don't EVER move in Texas in April thru October, believe me! lol!  110° + every day!  

Get the smoker going first, then hang pictures... ya gotta eat, right?!

hey pop we moved from madrid ny to norwood ny it was not a big move mile wise only about 14 miles.. But we did it with out taking time off work so it was slow and my wife has so mush stuff i can 't even tell ya how many box's she had.. lol

Dang Tyo you're almost in Canada! Let me know if that Lobster House in Norwood is any good would ya, Almost stopped there last year but ended up someplace else.

Dang Tyo you're almost in Canada! Let me know if that Lobster House in Norwood is any good would ya, Almost stopped there last year but ended up someplace else.

Dan I eat and that lobster house time to time They have good food and the lobster is fresh... They also have a real good porterhouse steak.. There is also a smoke house in madrid they have good steak and burgers but the BBQ is so so.. there is also a BBQ joint  in waddington about 10 mile out side of madrid that has great ribs... Next time you are up this way look me up...

At our age it is not how far we move.  It is the truck loads of toys we have to move when we aren't as young as we used to be.  LOL

Good luck and good smoking.

Man I made my last move 17 years ago and moved most of my stuff in a trailer over 4 weekends - Never again. If I have to move I am going to sell it or give it away and get new stuff on the other end - Too hard at my age 

Congrats on the new place - glad the move is over for you

LOL---The last time we moved, we went from a 2900' sq ft rancher with a 2900' basement to an 1800 sq ft log house with a 1500 sq ft basement.

We filled a 20 yard container with stuff we threw away before moving. Had to part with a lot of things I didn't want to part with!!!

I will never move again-----No need-----My log house is all pine logs, just like a "pine box".  I'm Home !

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky