Abis Meatloaf Jeffs book

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stevessmokeshack

Original poster
Aug 14, 2022
The first thing i smoked when i started smoking was a meatloaf. I will never eat meatloaf any other way than smoked again. I used a recipe from jeffs first book called Abis meatloaf. Simple recipe and close to what mom made. I love it, thanks Jeff. Had a hankering to smoke today but not alot of time so meatloaf was it. Great comfort food. Thought I would share.

Attachments

• CC47667D-D9DB-40C0-8D5C-056FABA9C86F.jpeg
    CC47667D-D9DB-40C0-8D5C-056FABA9C86F.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 24
Looks perfect to me . I agree , only way to eat meatloaf . That pic says it all .
Nice work .

I'm also a big smoked meatloaf fan, and yours looks good to me

Point for sure
Chris

Now that's what meatloaf should look like for sure. Nice job. :emoji_thumbsup:

Looks great Steve! I agree with you, once you’ve smoked one it’s mandatory after. My youngest boy hated meatloaf his whole life until he was around 16 and I smoked one. His mom was never allowed to bake them again lol.

The first thing i smoked when i started smoking was a meatloaf. I will never eat meatloaf any other way than smoked again. I used a recipe from jeffs first book called Abis meatloaf. Simple recipe and close to what mom made. I love it, thanks Jeff. Had a hankering to smoke today but not alot of time so meatloaf was it. Great comfort food. Thought I would share.
I look at him and drool just flows like a river. I've read a lot of books about cooking meatloaf, but yours is truly a masterpiece.

There's nothing better than meatloaf!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky