A sad day in my smoking life!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dooch

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2013
Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Sold my first RF build a few weeks ago! Thought that I would post it and see what results I would get. 

Got more interest than expected, and a buyer liked what she saw, and sent a friend 6 hrs. through a snow storm, and a long drive to pick it up, without even seeing it up front.

Added a second shelf, a charcoal ash tray, and a new industrial temp therm.

Hope that they enjoy it as much as I did.

Yep, ''tis a sad day indeed! Been through that and didn't like it at all...

6 hours away? Damn, that means you can't even drop by for a cold one and check on it...

I think if I had the workshop & tools to build smokers it would be a very satisfying hobby or business.

I envy you!

Al

Too late to make it a business, just like to build things. (But not at a loss) I will start the new build soon, and of course I will get my infinite wisdom from this site!! Got the new tank in my backyard already to go. Pics to follow!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky