A Bloody Beer?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
my buddy at work likes to poor the budlight variety over shrimp, octopus, and scallops with avocado, onion chunks and a celery stick to make a shrimp cocktail. they are pretty good.

You guys have to try a Michelada those are MUCH better. I drank them all the time when I lived in mexico.

You take one beer add ice, the juice of one lime, a coupe of dashes of Worcester sauce, a couple of dashes of liquid maggie seasoning and a some dashes Tabasco.

Oh and serve in a chilled mug that has a rim lined with salt.

Jeez, I need to get out more. I thought clamato was some kind of sexually transmitted disease
wink.gif

Anyway, I've never tried it (the beer, by the way), but it sounds like a good candidate for smoke and spice. I wonder what it would be like if you smoked some in an aluminum pan with some sliced jalapenos?

I drink these every night with V - 8. 1 can V -8 to 3 Miller lights. This way I get my 2 servings of Veggies while losing weight. 30 lbs so far. Very healthy, so I tell the wife.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Being a former home brewer, and loving good dark, thick beer, I am disgusted with myself. Oh well, between the carbs and calories I save I guess it's worh it for my health. I was approaching high sugar levels and didn't want to go on D R U G S for diabetes.

I actually brew beer. I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to beer. I rarely drink Bud/Miller/Coors, etc. I like a lot of the craft and imported beers.
But I don't knock anything until I try it. I tried the Budweiser one and it wasn't half bad. But I like this version better:
  • 12 oz. Clamato
  • a few drops of Worcestershire sauce
  • a few drops of Tabasco sauce
  • 12 oz. Beer (I usually use Modelo for this)
  • Lime (juice and pulp)
  • sprinkle of salt
pour over ice......just don't put an umbrella in it.
biggrin.gif

This is your common Michelada.

TM, thanks Man, I appreaciate it. I'll be sure to give it a try.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Ron thanks a bunch as well! Now I have some work to do, LOL

Man, you got the man size drink
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I started with the training wheel one at 16 oz's. I didn't even know they made the double fister but then again looking at the responses on this thread, I don't know much anyway
biggrin.gif

I was a snob also. I never drank that stuff either, maybe thats why I cut it with V -8 now.
icon_evil.gif

Ya'll are nuts. Beer needs to stay beer. I'm with Geek on this. It sounds to much like STD to me. Tastes like it sounds. Yuk. Sorry guys.

Well, you are from the "Kansas" side, so I guess I wont hold it against you..hehe

Its really not beer anymore when you mix it with something or cook with it :-) Its just an ingredient...you should try it.

How did you fare in all the weather a few weeks back?

F4 hit 3/4 mi. from my house. We drank red beer in college before games at the Aggie Lounge. It opened at 6:00 a.m. We opened it each day. They only reasonfor the red beer is that the hangover from that night was kicking in at 6 am. and ya had to get it going somehow. LOL.

I love beer, maybe even too much if that possible, LOL

Don't know about that stuff, see it all the time, Maybe after reading this thread I may give it a try.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky