2014 FIFA World Cup...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Spain vs Netherlands just kicked off!!! Last cup's final in the first round...
Wow! That was some serious thrashing!

Even though the goalie was out of position, the game tying goal was awesome.

Ouch! 2-0 15 minutes in? Not a good start for the socceroos! "They" say 2-0 is the most dangerous score in soccer and still have a long ways to go. Good luck!

It's Monday! 
banana_smiley.gif

Obviously no one really gives a rat's a$$, which is fine. I'll sign off by saying....

GO USA!!! 
smilie_flagge13.gif

Semper Fi

Last edited:
Joe I haven't been on here much lately but I have watched at least some part of every game.  Scared the crap out of the wife and kids Monday night with all the hootin' and hollering'.  I am looking forward to game on Sunday.  Hopefully someone will be able to fill in for Altidore.

Jeremy

ONE TEAM, ONE NATION!!!!

Last edited:
Man this WC has been exciting already.  Goals flying in from everywhere.  Only a few 0-0 games.   Spain already out of the competition! USA taking 3 points in their opening match !!

Woot Woot, it's all good so far.

Columbia looked awesome today! James Rodrigues is amazing!!! Uruguay not having Suarez didn't help their chances...
Colombia played well James Rodriquez  is a great player I think the real strength is Ospina the goalie.I hope they just keep their heads on straight and focus.

Chile played very well against Brasil I was sure hoping they would have won or tied today.

Dan

Costa Rica played great today.We will see how the USA does tomorrow I hope they kick butt...

A few snacks for the game.Even though it is on a gas grill the smoker is in the back ground getting real close

I ran to the farm and cut these Plantains they are great on the grill stuffed with cheese and a big sprinkle of Raw brown sugar not the powdered stuff.And the beer truck delivers to my house pays to be friends with the owner of the beer warehouse.hahahahahahaha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky