🔥50% Discount Off🔥for Inkbird Bluetooth meat thermometer IBT-2X with 2 probes!---$17.50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Morning!!! I'd like to share 50% off for Inkbird IBT-2X bbq thermometer here!

:emoji_ribbon:ONLY $17.5 get this unit! (Regular price: $35!)

Link: Just click the coupon beside pricing list, you can get it!

Key Feature:
:emoji_point_right:2 meat probes
:emoji_point_right:150FT bluetooth range
:emoji_point_right:Portable size
:emoji_point_right:Timer & Alarm

Get it if who only need 2 probes bbq thermometer or as a gift. The promotion will ended soon. :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_raised_hands:

2X4.jpg
2X3.jpg
2X.jpg

1607410596198.png

Both my sister and mom love their new thermometers. My sister used it on the prime rib yesterday ( oven not smoked, yeah I know) and loved how easy and accurate it was. Thank you Inkbird!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Both my sister and mom love their new thermometers. My sister used it on the prime rib yesterday ( oven not smoked, yeah I know) and loved how easy and accurate it was. Thank you Inkbird!
Awesome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky