Hi everyone. Just signed up today and thought I'd put up a pic of my new smoker, made from an old fridge and some old oven parts. The whole project cost about $60 - including the saw blade I needed! Everything was used and only cost a couple bucks, except for the smoking element (in the front) which I picked up for $30. About a month ago I was smoking ribs in -25'C weather, and they were the best I made so far. It uses a heat thermostat from an oven and two stove elements for auxiliary heat. The aux heat elements also serve as a fresh air intake, which relies on convection to draw fresh air in. The chimney (which you can't see in the picture) is ducted outside my shed. A nice, simple design. I was quite happy with it when I realized that I am able to nail down the internal temperature to a 20' range. Pls comment and feel free to give me clever ideas on how to improve it. Ron.