Here is the butt I bought a few days ago. Here it is boned and tied. Pain in the butt, pun intended. Here things start to go wrong, I ran out of twine, I will have the butcher do it next time, I didn't think of it at the time. Then my brine pump was broke so I wasn't able to pump it. Here it is in my pressure cooker as I didn't have a pail around. Following the bag instructions I made 10 cups of brine and submerged for a rest. Still not sure how long because the bag says 24 hours, Rytecs book says 3 days. Oh well just another experiment with the unknown, Wont be the first or last time, that's what this is all about. Thanks for watching and any all comments are welcome. Wish me luck!!