St. Louis Ribs! My first post.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

makeupyourworld

Original poster
May 5, 2024
Made some St. Louis's today.
Hickory ~ used Goldee's sauce on two racks and a little Sonny's with AC Vinegar on another. Took about 5 hours! Made white bread to go with it like they do in Texas.

This is my first post. I am a lady "pit-master" in training who began smoking casually about 5 years ago, and professionally 5 months ago! Life is great.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpeg
    IMG_0834.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0839.jpeg
    IMG_0839.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0843.jpeg
    IMG_0843.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 39
Hickory ~ used Goldee's sauce on two racks and a little Sonny's with AC Vinegar on another. Took about 5 hours! Made white bread to go with it like they do in Texas.

This is my first post. I am a lady "pit-master" in training who began smoking casually about 5 years ago, and professionally 5 months ago! Life is great.
Them look awesome! I would sure devour a big plate of that. Nice work. Looks delicious 😋 Welcome to the group!

Reactions: makeupyourworld
Welcome from Fl...

It looks like a pro did them... OH WAIT... A Pro did do them... Nice job...

PS. Can you come and rub up against my wife and see if some of that know how will wear on her...
Haha! Will do. This is not an easy job to get into as a girl. Most customers look at me and just ask to speak to the guy next to me!!! Haha

Reactions: DRKsmoking

Great looking cook! Congratulations!

- Jason

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky