Questions for RecTeq owners: Final MAK UPDATE, it's ALIVE!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Been watching this silently. Happy to read the positive results.

I'll meet you in Effingham , we'll fix it or break it on the shoulder of 70 .
Effingham is a traditional stop for us on the migration.
If you get there a great ... uh local establishment called "Gabby Goat".

Reactions: schlotz
It's ALIVE! The motor auger assembly arrived this afternoon. Got it all back together, hit the power button, it fired right up and the auger turns. Big thanks to MAK! You definitely get what you pay for!
Congrats! Sounds like they have pretty awesome customer service. I like to hear this still happens. It really makes you feel good to know they have your back!

Congrats! Sounds like they have pretty awesome customer service. I like to hear this still happens. It really makes you feel good to know they have your back!
Yes, they are the real thing. Love this company and their fantastic support. Well worth the purchase price and a great smoker without question.

Do RecTeq models have a trap door to remove pellets?

Is there a shutdown mode that will run for a period which will clear out the pellets in the auger chamber?
This was from a question back in April but just thought it might help someone.
Oklahoma Joes Rider DLX has a pellet trap door, and shutdown mode that burns all the pellets in the auger tube.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky