Prayers For Jake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had some minor surgery on my stomach a few weeks ago. Been feeling some better but not great. Seem to have stopped losing weight but also not gaining much lol. Definitely feeling better though and optimistic. Next doctor is June 17 to figure out what other treatments I can do.
Glad you're on the mend. Staying positive and doing all you can, helps greatly.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Thanks for the update! Hang in there and wishing you the best! Stomach surgeries suck!

Ryan

Had some minor surgery on my stomach a few weeks ago. Been feeling some better but not great. Seem to have stopped losing weight but also not gaining much lol. Definitely feeling better though and optimistic. Next doctor is June 17 to figure out what other treatments I can do.
Glad to hear at least a little relief for you. Still in my prayers bud.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky