Midsouth

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A gathering is fun the meet and greet is great. It took me almost a year to get the first one going. We just had our 4th. So work it work it keep notes of who replied to liking the idea keep in touch with them. Its great Jake has offered his place because that can be a problem as well. We have now expanded out to having one in the spring at a different place (the other one is in the fall) giving people from a different area a chance to attend. If I can be of any help contact me.

Warren

Yeah thats kinda what I was thinking,,,,,Maybe in the spring if the world hasnt imploded. And that gives us a few months to plan.
Jim

Reactions: smokin peachey
You need to plan where people will stay. Do you have room for campers? What motels etc. are close?
What's the closes food stores? All this is things that need to be worked out. Also smokers bring your own or will some one have on all can use?

Warren

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
I would be there if possible, always have a good time when foods involved lol , I work stupid shifts these days like 6 days a week every other week for months , I have to put in for vacation in November for the whole next year, hard to change days around. I have a bunch of buddys from Mi-Texas-Britain and parts all around that get together in southern Illinois to squirrel hunt and eat in September every year, Its been going on for 15 years maybe, some of the finest folks show up and life gets in the way some years. I have camper and there are a lot of nice campgrounds here in Tn . mamaw like roughing it with water electric sewer and full showers lol

205032.jpg mike243 mike243
There is and was a state by state listing but with the last update on the forum it went bye bye. Scroll down on home page and you will see some of the states listed.

Warren

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky