Cabla pellet smoker noise

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sluggo409

Original poster
Apr 7, 2024
google search didn’t help so I’m turning to the pros. Just purchased the Cabela pellet smoker and it’s making a noise that I don’t think is normal. I can hear fan noise which I expect. But this sounds like an intermittent buzzing every 20 seconds or so. isn’t what I expect from a new unit. Using regular pellets so I don’t think it’s the grinding from the auger. And I can’t figure out how to post a video. Anyone else experience this or should I be taking this back to the store?

** edit ** I suspect it's when the thermostat kicks on since it happens about every 30 seconds and lasts for maybe 5. Guess we'll be back to the store, unless it's an easy enough fix.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky