Added pic My first reverse flow smoker build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I started the lay out of the name plate. Think it looks pretty decent. Just gotta figure out the most efficient way to cut it out. lol probably die grinder and dremel.

Attachments

• IMG_4288.jpeg
    IMG_4288.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
Probably gonna be delayed on working on the smoker a day or two. Woke up this morning and my hip out of place. Need the chiropractors assistance on that one. lol I hope it doesn’t delay the build to many days.

Well huge success I think. Test fire tonight. Took it up to 410 degrees wide open to see if it would go that high. It hit that temp right about 1hr of putting fire in the box. Tires don’t get even 1 touch of hot. I been checking them it’s been burning 1&1/2hrs at this point. I will still put fenders on them anyways just incase. It seems to flow very well I closed the top air intake and it drop 10 degrees like now. Let me know what u guys think.
Ok, that is um wow. :) What a beast! I think the next step is to build a tractor into it so you can drive it around haha, the wheels are already half way there! Really cool though, really cool. :)

Reactions: irvin78787884
Ok, that is um wow. :) What a beast! I think the next step is to build a tractor into it so you can drive it around haha, the wheels are already half way there! Really cool though, really cool. :)
Thanks it sure is a beast. The tractor part would be cool.

Hip is way better than Friday didn’t do anything all weekend. Except trade my jeep in for another jeep. Oh and drink beer. lol Family things to do tonight so hopefully back on the smoker tomorrow. Sorry for a few days delay.

Reactions: JLeonard
Ok did the cut out of the name plate. I decided to go free hand with the plasma and do it kinda wavy as it would represent smoke or fire in my thought process anyways. 🤣🤣🤣 I am digging it tho. Might have to zoom in to see it better it’s not huge wavy but just a bit. Some may like it some may not but it’s also different as most name plates are a straight font.

Attachments

• IMG_4303.jpeg
    IMG_4303.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 6
Ok did the cut out of the name plate. I decided to go free hand with the plasma and do it kinda wavy as it would represent smoke or fire in my thought process anyways. 🤣🤣🤣 I am digging it tho. Might have to zoom in to see it better it’s not huge wavy but just a bit. Some may like it some may not but it’s also different as most name plates are a straight font.
I like it!

Reactions: irvin78787884
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky