12" slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JIMSMOKES

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 27, 2021
Greenville SC
Amazon 12" slicer it's a vevor brand. Came across one of these that I can get for 100 bucks. There around 350 on amazon.
Should I grab it for that price or wait and buy a name brand?

I've seen good and bad about vevor ....... enough good that I have considered buying some of their stuff. The main drawback for me is support, as in easily available replacement parts. I'd probably go for it for $100.

Reactions: flatbroke
I’d get it too. A cheaper model isn’t much less

Well there's a reason for low price. LoL
Must have been thrown off the delivery truck.

In that case, I'd tell them to give me $100 to take it off their hands. That would cover my disposal fee for getting rid of their junk.

My aunt has their chamber sealer, she loves it. I am thinking of buying one. No idea on what quality the slicer is.

Amazon 12" slicer it's a vevor brand. Came across one of these that I can get for 100 bucks. There around 350 on amazon.
Should I grab it for that price or wait and buy a name brand?
I got a LEM "Mighty bite" or something like tht. deciding factor was it included both blades
(serrated and plain) .It's been a beast and never used anything except th plain blade.

Kinda up to you... $100 isn't much money, but it might be a decent slicer for you and last a few years. How much do you planning on using it? Or if you use it alot maybe a higher dollar / quality one would be better. I have a Lem 10" Big Bite I think it's called and love it!

Ryan

Kinda up to you... $100 isn't much money, but it might be a decent slicer for you and last a few years. How much do you planning on using it? Or if you use it alot maybe a higher dollar / quality one would be better. I have a Lem 10" Big Bite I think it's called and love it!

Ryan

Damnit Jim. I went and ordered the Big 12 inch for Jake.
IMG_8057.jpeg
IMG_8058.jpeg
IMG_8059.jpeg
The 29 percent off deals arrived today. Yep yep.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky