Winners!!! Mix plate -Meat and Three Winners!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Using the format from the past. It all takes time....

Most will come forward and some do not. I plan to stick to the current format. Some like to remain anonymous.

If I can I will post a photo.

It was my error in a hurry not to post the entry number by the winners this morning.

That is all.
No problem TD master.   I understand it takes time and I use my phone most of the time.

Congratulations to the winners. Great job to all who participated. I am looking forward to reading (and making/trying) these threads. It was a tough decision as there were many great looking plates. I sat on the side for this one learning. Looked like lots of fun, and never following a TD before, wanted to make sure I understood how they worked. Next one no excuses, definitely all in. Again great job everyone.

And DS, thank you for making this happen. You deserve a prize too for all the hard work.

Mark

I was this entry...
For me the thought for the entry, came after I made a 2 meat and three sides meal for dinner one night and posted about it. Then the thought came into my mind that I should of made a sandwich out of it so I remade all the ingredients took pictures, and forgot to add the code word, then ate it haha. So then I had to remake he sandwich (thankfully this time with ingredients to spare) and include password... it was a labor of love. Thanks again for voting!

Congratulations to the winners, nice plates!  Great job by everyone, 

even me!  
icon_mrgreen.gif
  Thanks again Case for doing this.  It's my first throwdown and didn't know the protocol.  I don't have a procedure thread.  I smoked some ribs with Jeff's rub, made a batch of Dutchs beans, smothered some cabbage with bacon and tasso, and my better half wanted some Zea's corn grits.  Zea's is a rotisserie restaurant around here and I followed their recipe.  Grilled corn on the cob, yellow corn grits and heavy cream, I'm not a grits fan but the GF loved them.  It was fun!

Mike

Congrats to the winners and the others,all of the entries looked great.

Entry #11

will try to make a post later,getting ready for Easter and building a new Canopy

Thanks to all who voted for me

Richie

Great job by all the entries and DS for all his work my first following of a TD. Congrats to the winners and the runner ups. 
yahoo.gif

Warren

Congrats to "Worktogthr" and "Browneyesvictim" !!!
drool.gif

And Congrats to ALL the Rest of the Awesome Entries!!
drool.gif

Way to go Gang!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners and a great job all. Voting was hard. Like going to a new restaurant in town. How do you choose when the whole menu looks amazing???...JJ

Congrats to the winners, all of it looked great. Looking forward to participating in future throwdowns now that we're getting to smoking weather in the northeast!

New Throwdown will be posted Monday morning April 24th 2017. Keep your eyes peeled!

I missed the last one Case. Its been so long since we had one that i quit checking out the throwdowns. Now that you have it up and running again I'll be watching.

Great work on your part.

Gary

Last edited:
I missed the last one Case. Its been so long since we had one that i quit checking out the throwdowns. Now that you have it up and running again I'll be watching.

Great work on your part.

Gary
Gary,

As long as there is interest I will try post a new one once a month.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky