Winners!!! Mix plate -Meat and Three Winners!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 4, 2012
Bend Oregon
First off thank you to all who paroticipated in the throwdown. Everybody posted up some fine looking meals!  Please post up threads about your cooks.

Another big shout out to our sponsors, AmazeN Smokers and Thermapro for offering some great prizes!

Now onto the Winners!!!

A big Shout out to the Members choice winner Worktogthr!!!!!!!!!!!!! Entry #5

A big Shout out to the Judges choice winner Browneyesvictim!!!!!!!!!! Entry #1

Way to think outside the box!

Once again thank you to everyone that participated. Keep your eyes peeled as the next throwdown will be coming out soon.

Please visit our prize sponsors websites:

A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS LLC

ThermoPro

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the votes! I was the Meat and Three sandwich! I had a lot of fun doing this and a lot of fun eating it. Especially when I made the sandwich, forgot to put the code word in the picture, ate it, realized my mistake, and had to remake it...and eat it again haha.

second.gif

I am honored for the runner up spot! Thank you judges and members. Great job Case on putting the lasso around this event! Lastly, congratulations Worktogthr for the great looking sandwich that clearly everyone wants a bite out of! That there was some great competition!

This being my first throwdown, I had no idea what to expect, and I certainly wasn't expecting a prize, so that's just icing on the cake. I will have more photos of the Teriyaki chicken and 3 plate posted up shortly.

Reactions: chilerelleno
second.gif

I am honored for the runner up spot! Thank you judges and members. Great job Case on putting the lasso around this event! Lastly, congratulations Worktogthr for the great looking sandwich that clearly everyone wants a bite out of! That there was some great competition!

This being my first throwdown, I had no idea what to expect, and I certainly wasn't expecting a prize, so that's just icing on the cake. I will have more photos of the Teriyaki chicken and 3 plate posted up shortly.

Congrats to you as well! Funny thing is, I was thinking about going the Asian route too as I have been on an egg roll and goyza/dumpling kick lately. I wish I could order a few trays of your entry to serve as an awesome appetizer when I host easter!

Well, once again, I didn't win, but I had a ball!
Congrats to the winners!
Worktogthr, that was the "Outside The Box" they were talking about. Kudos!

Dan

Congrats and great work! I think the winning photos should be included in the announcement thread.:devil:

Congrats and great work! I think the winning photos should be included in the announcement thread.:devil:

Unfortunately I post from my phone 99% of the time and it's not possible without a lot more work. So more than likely that won't happen.

Agreed.
I'd like to see all entries with a name to go with them, not all will take the time to post cook threads.

Unfortunately I post from my phone 99% of the time and it's not possible without a lot more work. So more than likely that won't happen.
If ones not happening, the other certainly isn't either.
Posting pics and such from a smartphone is a bit of a PITA.

Last edited:
Agreed.
I'd like to see all entries with a name to go with them, not all will take the time to post cook threads.
I just posted mine.  

But I agree.  I would like to see names with dishes also.

Last edited:
I just posted mine.  

But I agree.  I would like to see names with dishes also.

Using the format from the past. It all takes time....

Most will come forward and some do not. I plan to stick to the current format. Some like to remain anonymous.

If I can I will post a photo.

It was my error in a hurry not to post the entry number by the winners this morning.

That is all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky