What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I spend more on coffee in 4 months than I have spent on all smoking related items I have purchased. Including charcoal, wood,smoker and thermometer in the last year. I think I could cash in my beer cans and support this hobby or activity [emoji]128526[/emoji]
I'm a coffee-a-holic all day long using premiun flavored whole beans from a local roaster, BUT I can't say what you just did "Rings". 
icon_eek.gif

I love this thread. I read it often. Kudos to all the posters. By the way ..VP of Sales for a large automotive parts manufacturer. I've been in love with the industry since 1984. Brian

Field technician for Chrysler since 1980,,,,,,,,, no questions ,,, I don't build em,just fix em ,,,,

Field technician for Chrysler since 1980,,,,,,,,, no questions ,,, I don't build em,just fix em ,,,,

Yes sir we supply a few parts for those too. We fixed their pickup electronic fan clutch for them. How about them fiats? :) b

Last edited:
I do business development for a company that designs, develops and manufactures biotech instruments and medical devices for companies that want to use their science technology towards commercial application. Great topic btw! Very interesting to read!

Aircraft mechanic-18 years. Kind of like the Johnny Cash song, I've been everywhere. Been based out of Los Angeles (hometown), San Francisco, Indianapolis, Boston and now Raleigh. Along with working road-trips to many other cities for repairs. A wife, house, two kids and a dog later, I'm not moving anywhere lol.

Sauce

I have been in the building maintenance for the last 30 some years just about ready to retire let the kids take it over they just don't know the old school ways and I'm keeping most of the secrets

I have been in the building maintenance for the last 30 some years just about ready to retire let the kids take it over they just don't know the old school ways and I'm keeping most of the secrets

Us old buzzards have to keep those secrets. No worries though. They won't learn anything unless those youngsters find out the hard way like we did! That's just the natural order of things. LOL b

Last edited:
I was in the reserves when I started using a smoker and continued as a paper mill worker, moved into the film industry which I retired from in 2013.

Thank you for that! Sadly, here in Canada our military doesn't get the same support that you all show for yours.

Semper Fi!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky