Weekend sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m Looking for a good Venison jalapeño/ cheddar summer sausage recipe. From what I read on here you’re the guy.

I don't know about the man but I use the AC leggs summer sausage blend plus pink curing salt. My meat mixture that I have been using is 60% lean venison 40% pork butt. Then dehydrated jalapenos & high temp cheddar. Add a little NFDM water mix till sticky then stuff cure over night. Next day smoke & lately I have been finishing in the sous vide...hope that helps.

I don't know about the man but I use the AC leggs summer sausage blend plus pink curing salt. My meat mixture that I have been using is 60% lean venison 40% pork butt. Then dehydrated jalapenos & high temp cheddar. Add a little NFDM water mix till sticky then stuff cure over night. Next day smoke & lately I have been finishing in the sous vide...hope that helps.

(I appreciate it ) I’ll let you know how it turns out .

3AEEB823-1B69-4D4B-8AD6-6FFA605EB0A8.jpeg Turned out great . I appreciate it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky