VACUUM SEALING DISCOUNT FOR ALL MEMBERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lisa b

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Tehachapi, California
Happy 4th of July!

Our June discount code recently expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. This code is valid through August 31, 2012.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM812 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

We also carry chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business! 
icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited

Vacuumsealersunlimited.com

If you're not buying these bags you are wasting $$ the bag quality and customer service is awesome. 

Reactions: Millberry
Lisa, I noticed you have a standard and premium version of the bags for use in the Foodsaver.  Can you help me understand the difference between them?

Any members have some stories of using the different bags?

Hi there,

Basically, the Premium bags vacuum more efficiently and pull less juice out of the bag than the Full Mesh (Economy) bags.  Here's a link that explains it more thoroughly:

http://www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/About_Us.html

There isn't much of a price difference per bag for the two types of bags.  I sell the Premiums to the Full Mesh about 10 to 1.  The only reason I started carrying the Full Mesh was that I kept receiving phone calls asking my why the Premium bags looked different from the FoodSaver bags.  

If you have any other questions, just ask! 
thumb1.gif

Thanks and have a good day,

Lisa

Lisa,

I received my bags and have been using them for a couple of weeks now.  The first task...resealing several FoodSaver bags that punctured or did not seal properly.  Your bags did not disappoint.  Definitely MUCH better plastic than the cheap FoodSaver variety, and the slightly larger bag width makes a HUGE difference when I'm sealing larger meat cuts. The center mesh design definitely seems to work better on heave liquid meals, as well.

Bottom line, I'll be placing a large assortment order when these begin to run out.  To anyone else thinking of trying them, I highly recommend Lisa's product.

Lisa,

I received my bags and have been using them for a couple of weeks now.  The first task...resealing several FoodSaver bags that punctured or did not seal properly.  Your bags did not disappoint.  Definitely MUCH better plastic than the cheap FoodSaver variety, and the slightly larger bag width makes a HUGE difference when I'm sealing larger meat cuts. The center mesh design definitely seems to work better on heave liquid meals, as well.

Bottom line, I'll be placing a large assortment order when these begin to run out.  To anyone else thinking of trying them, I highly recommend Lisa's product.
Thank you for the recommendation!  I'm glad that you like the bags so much.  Please remember to always use your discount code SM1112 when ordering to get an additional 10% off.

Lisa

Regardless of what kind of game or domestic critter we're processing our division of labor means that Nancy is doing the actual vacuum sealing.  After placing two orders with Lisa and having shared the info on the bags with friends who have placed orders I will attest to the quality, value and service of Vacuum Sealers Unlimited.

Nancy has threatened me with dire consequences if I ever order from anyone else....

Lance

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Stock up and save! Our December discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through January 31, 2013.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM0113  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Hi everyone,

It feels like summer just began, and now it's winding down for me.  My kids are all going back to school next week.

The July discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through August 31, 2013.

Just enter  SM813  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

icon_lol.gif

Lisa

http://VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky