This slicer looks decent..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Southeast Michigan
36 lbs, sharpener included. Good price.
IMG_20171127_122446.png

Yeah, they're made in the same factory in China, and sold to different distributors.

Maybe true as many units appear to share a similar or same chassis. But some companies will have it built/finished out to their specs with a beefier switch, stronger motor, longer warranty, and the like. And they are priced accordingly.

Maybe true as many units appear to share a similar or same chassis. But some companies will have it built/finished out to their specs with a beefier switch, stronger motor, longer warranty, and the like. And they are priced accordingly.

I did notice subtle differences in weight and dimensions in slicers that looked the same.

I just bought a LEM MaxVac vacuum sealer and starting to look at some of their other products. Kind of pricey. But their products are sold all over the USA. Here is a link to a location map; might have a store in your area so you can 'kick the tires' so to speak.
http://www.lemproducts.com/store_locator

I'm sure that's true in many cases. But the examples given here of the Costway and the Giantix have the exact same specs, and even identical photos so I'd bet the only difference is the brand label.

IMG_20171128_192610.jpg
IMG_20171128_195459.jpg

I bought a cheap one off a Guy here that owns the party store on my corner.. he used it a couple times and bought an expensive one a week later..
Good enough for my needs.. Not good for a ham or full slab of bacon. Or big slabs of cheese.. Lol
$30 though.

I still use my old Rival slicer. Must be 35 years old. Does a fair to middling job. Not perfect, but pretty decent for slicing down a roast or small ham for sandwich fixins.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky