Thinking of getting Jeff's book

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

puckhed33

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 23, 2015
I am thinking of getting Jeff's book on Amazon. Does it have his rub and sauce recipes in it?

Even if it does not it looks like a great resource for a n00b like me.

Def recommend it! My son got it for me for Fathers day last year. It has a lot of good recipes in it. Yes, there are rub and sauce recipes in it, but not the ones he sells online. I bought those right after I started smoking and love them. I use his rub on everything. Money well spent-great recipes and it helps support this site! Go for it, David.

As David says the book is very good and well worth the price but does not contain the recipes he sells and they too are well worth the price I use both recipes most of the time when I smoke

Gonna be a big success!
grilling_smilie.gif
  No doubt will help solidify your treasure trove of recipes that are a basis for your success.

Best of luck to you!!!

Hey Frosty, did you also frequent mrbeerfans.com also?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky