The Smoking Gun

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apparently one of the mods mistakenly thought my original post starting this thread was actually an advertisement and moved it to the buy/sell section. Of course without the initial post the rest of this thread makes no sense at all. Apologies to all who look here and and ask, "huh?"

Wait, the thread can be saved!

rowdy-bbq.jpg

I would love to pull in at an airport with that on the hitch, just to see what would happen.

Apparently one of the mods mistakenly thought my original post starting this thread was actually an advertisement and moved it to the buy/sell section. Of course without the initial post the rest of this thread makes no sense at all. Apologies to all who look here and and ask, "huh?"

Braz,

I saw your original post on the smoking gun then discovered this morning that it had been moved to a different forum, which seems to be in inappropriate. Maybe one the mods will wake up and correct the error.

FWIW, I've had the original model of the gun, made by PolyScience, for nearly 5 years, and find it indispensable for small cold smokes. It's uses are limited only by your imagination.

The current units continue to be made by PolyScience, but around 3 years ago, Breville was appointed the exclusive distributor of their culinary line of products.

I keep lending my gun to some folks at a restaurant I have an interest in and, at this point, I've decided to donate it to them. If I continue to stay in line and be good for the next few days I'm pretty confident that Santa will leave a package for me with the most recent version of the gun.
https://polyscienceculinary.com/products/the-smoking-gun-pro-hand-held-smoke-infuser

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky