Stuffing for ABTs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like to put Jeffs rub in the cream cheese (dont mix it to much) and dust with rub when smoking.
Sometimes ill rack them above a butt for basting.

Attachments

• ABT.JPG
    ABT.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 59
I've done these a few different ways. One of my favorites is to simmer diced mushrooms and garlic in some good olive oil. Then mix it with the cream cheese. I'll add a little habenero chili powder and smoked paprika. Mix it all up good and stuff away.

Tasty

Some great ideas I will definitely be trying in the above comments. I have only ever done them on the grill, but I always do in halves, stuffed with a mix of italian sausage(fried beforehand), cream cheese, aged cheddar and parmesan and wrapped in either thinly sliced bacon or sliced prosciutto.

I have been thinking about mixing it up by using some ground venison and spices and trying a batch on the smoker

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky