Smoking eggs question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iceman6409

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 11, 2016
Rochester, NY
Hello all. Attempting my first cold smoke. Desired end is deviled eggs. I have already hard boiled them and will cool them in fridge over night. Peel them and take the yokes out to make the mixture. I would like to cold smoke the eggs. I have a 6" pellet tubr smoker which I want to put in the bottom of my bullet shaped electric smoker. I will not be turning the electric smoker on. Outside temperater should be about in the 40's. Roughly how long should I smoke the eggs?

IM6409, I haven't done eggs for awhile, I went to check the search box for my old post on times but it's not working. I want to say about 4 hours with a mild wood like cherry or apple was about right. Check the color of your eggs occasionally to get the smoke flavor where YOU want it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky