Smoked Scallops & Shrimp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Thawed some large Scallops & Shrimp smoked with Peach chips,nice mild smoke for seafood.
Made a Grape Tomato and Basil sauce served over some fresh Pasta
the sauce
100.jpg
Grape Tomatoes
101.jpg
Saute all Onions,Garlic,Tomatoes
104.jpg
Basil added last
105.jpg
Scallops & Shrimp in a pan with Butter
102.jpg
103.jpg
No Pics of the Kettle so dinner is served
Shrimp
106.jpg
Scallops
107.jpg
Scallops & Shrimp
108.jpg

Thanks for looking
Richie

Reactions: wimpy69
MMMMMMmmmmm.........Oh Yeah!!:)

Looks Great !!

I can only make Seafood when Mrs Bear isn't here---She won't eat it.:rolleyes:

Nice Job, Richie!! I Like!

Bear

Very nice meal my friend, I think we could eat that a couple times a week! Showed the wife & this is on the to do list! After huntin season... LOL

MMMMMMmmmmm.........Oh Yeah!!:)

Looks Great !!

I can only make Seafood when Mrs Bear isn't here---She won't eat it.:rolleyes:

Nice Job, Richie!! I Like!

Bear

I am lucky my wife loves Seafood Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Couple of my favorites there Richie. I'd eat that any day!!!
I'm like John--Miss Linda hates seafood. Sigh.
POINT
Gary

Gary sorry to hear that seafood is good for ya,thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Very nice meal my friend, I think we could eat that a couple times a week! Showed the wife & this is on the to do list! After huntin season... LOL

Justin sounds like surf and turf on the menu,you going for Elk again this year good luck Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Wow definitely looks good..... Point.... Love the smoke seafood and pasta....
Charley Thanks I just wish they would open the Cod fishing season again.Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Wow that looks good Richie
thumbsup.gif

I purchase the jumbo shrimp and large scallop bags from Costco, and love to fix both in a variety of dishes (well, my wife does the pasta part). This is definitely on my list of things to try. I usually grill the shrimp and hot sear the scallops - how exactly did you smoke the two?

Wow that looks good Richie
thumbsup.gif

I purchase the jumbo shrimp and large scallop bags from Costco, and love to fix both in a variety of dishes (well, my wife does the pasta part). This is definitely on my list of things to try. I usually grill the shrimp and hot sear the scallops - how exactly did you smoke the two?

PZ I use a pan with butter in it,indirect then reverse seared
Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie
Here is a better post and how it was set up
http://smokingmeatforums.com/index....rse-seared-pic-heavy-under-the-sea-td.263078/

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky