Smoked Cheese For Snowbirds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
All the snowbirds will be rollin back in soon. They like apple smoked cheese so i did a few trays.

Kerrygold cheddar and dubliner & 7 alarm.

PJ, Cheddar, Swiss, Jarlsberg and gouda.

Apple smoke via the AMAZN 6" Grenade for 1.5 hours. The jarlsberg and gouda took the smoke fast.

Attachments

• tsmch1.jpg
    tsmch1.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 69
  • tsmch2.jpg
    tsmch2.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 71
  • tsmch3.jpg
    tsmch3.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 72
  • tsmch4.jpg
    tsmch4.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 70
Rick how far do I have to go out of my way,heading to Cape Coral on the 23rd LOL All looks good to me
Richie

Rick how far do I have to go out of my way,heading to Cape Coral on the 23rd LOL All looks good to me
Richie
Cape Coral is on the gulf side of the state. I am th east side. Easiest would be go north to SR70 and follow that all the way to my local, bout 3.5 hrs

I love Kerrygold cheese. I have only smoked cheese a few times, still to hot out for me to smoke it without melting the cheese.
Craig

Looks wonderfull!

You answered a 'I wonder..." for me.
I'm going to take a second look at some aluminum stucco screen I have left over. o_O

Also, you should stock wine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky