Slicer: Chef's Choice 610 vs. 615

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
SCORE! I had to run south tonight so I typed Chef's Choice Slicer into the Facebook Marketplace. A result came up for Harrisburg, which I was driving right through, for a once used 615 with an extra smooth blade. I paid $100 and told him about the forum.

Thanks everyone.

Chad

Reactions: tropics
Supposedly used once and unable to return. He needed something bigger. I paid $100

Attachments

• 20171206_221133.jpg
    20171206_221133.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 50
Chad Thats the way to go,extra money to buy more meat Nice Score. I don't do facebook
Richie

SCORE! I had to run south tonight so I typed Chef's Choice Slicer into the Facebook Marketplace. A result came up for Harrisburg, which I was driving right through, for a once used 615 with an extra smooth blade. I paid $100 and told him about the forum.

Thanks everyone.

Chad

Congrats on that Score!!!:)

Bear

I'm just ecstatic! I want to slicelebrate everything in the house. I know that we have lemons, oranges, apples, and smoked cheese. That's just off of the top of my head right now.

I'm just ecstatic! I want to slicelebrate everything in the house. I know that we have lemons, oranges, apples, and smoked cheese. That's just off of the top of my head right now.

Just keep "Fingers" off that list !!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky