Rough Concept for Small Trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
I mainly use these smokers for backyard competition and light catering along with get together s. I am tired of loading and unloading them from a small utility trailer. I currently have a small santa maria trailer project in the works and recently picked up another small trailer chassis. My wife suggested having my smokers permanently mounted to the recently acquired chassis would same me hassle. It works as 2 of the smokers are knockdown units where the legs remove and the other will just have the legs cut. Only thing I do not have is the cabinet to go on top of the larger smoker and the Santa Maria It's a 4x8 trailer so not very big, but it's not a bad idea. My wife is making me start here. Eventually I want a Shirley unit if I decide to go higher than backyard level. But what do you guys think of this simple concept the wife came up with?
BB_TRAILER_CONCEPT2.png

Looks good.Water,sink and extinguisher?
this trailer isn't big enough...but I do have another idea...I should take an old tentrailer....rip out the canvas, and us it for water storage and sink. I can tow tandom in this state.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky