(PICTURES ADDED)7th Annual South Florida Gathering 2017 (Nov 17-19)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Doug, Great photos of some good food and by the looks of it folks having a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing. P.S. where's the snow ?? :)

Snow?!??! Are you crazy we are Floridians LOL

Click upload file.

Choose file.

Selet your pic. It will show up at the bottom of the page as a thumb nail.

Repeat process for all your pics.

Then when done click upload as full sized imagine for all.
Thanks @c farmer...i just wish we could multiselect on the upload menu like we used to instead of opening the dialog each time

Nice pics Doug looks like you folks had fun and were well fed. You need to get a group photo to reminisce.

Chris

You're exactly right Chris, we never got a group photo :(

Last edited:
I went over and turned in my registration for the Manatee County Fair BBQ Competition, and am looking forward to seeing some of you there in January!

I went over and turned in my registration for the Manatee County Fair BBQ Competition, and am looking forward to seeing some of you there in January!

Yup.. I mailed mine off last Fri. so it seems we gotta do a brisket in 6 hrs (firetruck brisket.. hot and fast) ... aughta be challenging ...

Are there any statistics on the average age of the gathering members of each state?
ha ha ha..
I just joined when Michigan Members had there get together in July..
We are all younger at heart right? haha

floridasteve floridasteve / JckDanls 07 JckDanls 07 - i need to send my registration today, been super busy....hopefully its not to late for the Manatee County Fair

Sorry I just caught up with this the pictures are great looks like a lot of fun had by all.
2nd PA Gathering is being planned Oct 5 - 7, 2018 come join us if you can.

Warren

Hey everyone, sorry for not seeing these messages, for some reason all my SMF emails were going to SPAM, just caught that

We just sold our camper last week... Don't know if we'll have a new one by then... looking for that certain specific toy hauler... not having much luck tho...
That's awesome Keith!

Do we have date for 2018 gathering yet? Need to make reservations.
Let me starting looking at the calendar! :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CQo5ClpKKSSsDXsn1

I'm hoping this loads my pics of the Nov event.
I've never done this before so you may end up with a hundred pictures of my dog
Thanks Jenny! I"ll take a look after i get out of this meeting at work

Nov. 1st wknd all sites are available

Nov. 9 th wknd two of the sites are taken already...

Nov. 16th wknd all sites are available... this is the wknd I suggest...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky