(PICTURES ADDED)7th Annual South Florida Gathering 2017 (Nov 17-19)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I sent Doug a link to post all the pictures Monday night give him sometime ( I couldn't figure out how to post them all at once ) He is working on it

BTW... I'm a little upset with a couple of members .. .Rick (NEPAS) brought some of his dry cured sausages over to be cut up and shared with everybody... seems somebody decided they wanted to take them home for themselves .... not good ...

Sorry to hear that Keith!
I'm sure they will see this & be ashamed, or at least offer an explanation.
BTW, how did your sticks turn out?
Al

Keith,
Say it isn't so!! I had some of the 2nd round of NEPAS's goodies, salami & some cheeses, they were real good and went fast. Maybe they were just gobbled up.
Keith's snack sticks were awesome! Really liked that Jalapeño one.
Craig

Sorry everyone.
It may have been my fault, i asked Doug to put in his igloo. My communication may have been off. (senior moment)

In my email this morning. What are the dates for next year?

Screenshot_20171127-080000.png

I believe Nov. 16-18th... but I went and looked at availability the other day and it said I couldn't make reservations until Dec. 15th ... so it wouldn't even show available sites ...

Wow 15 pages, 294 replies and only one picture of a ham. Some of us from outside of the Florida area are beginning to wonder if this event really happened or was it a big hoax(LOL). Sounds like you guy/girls had a great time and we all are waiting patiently for the pic's.

Chris
Coming soon, sorry i've been out of town pretty much since the gathering

Happy to see everyone had a good time.
Doug, you still in the Gainesville area?
Yes sir I am! Alachua

Howdy all, okey doke i'm finally back in town and online. I got home from the gathering on sunday and left for New Orleans to see family Wednesday early AM so didnt have time to follow this thread and post pics.

I have a bunch of pictures from my phone and a ton from Kevin ( tiki guy tiki guy ). Here is the probem, i cannot find instructions on uploading multiple pictures at once with this new forum format. I've posted on the Mods forum but no answer yet. I'm going to try to reach out one more time before the arduous task of uploading individually.

Either way pics coming soon, please come back to see them all.

As for Rick's ( BGKYSmoker BGKYSmoker ) cured meats and cheeses - we did cut up an snack on a bunch at the gathering tent but I should have brought a plate over for y'all working hard working on the snack sticks...i'll put that on me because that totally slipped my mind and I did realize none of you got to try some. There were some untouched items that Rick put in my cooler that i forgot about till we were all packing up. Some people asked if there was anything left as they were on their way out from Rick's collection and i didnt think to cut them up and re-seal them to divvy up to more people. So that's something i'll consider next year as well. I'm sorry for anyone who missed out and thanks Rick for brining so much deliciousness!

We will need to work on evenly divvying up the Snack Sticks equally next year, I ended up only getting 3-4 pieces that were not packaged up...the rest was gone.

All in all i had a great time and this was for sure the best one yet...

....STAY TUNED FOR PICTURES

So my attempt to "embed media" from Google Drive didnt work. So here is a link to a shared Google Drive Folder, anyone with the link can view the images. Let's see if this works until i find a better way to embed all of theses images on the actual thread.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19MJPqse-Ae1hrxjVTnSjZ9wvvqvkxA7y?usp=sharing

Still trying to find out from the Mods and Xforo if we can upload multiple

Doug, Great photos of some good food and by the looks of it folks having a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing. P.S. where's the snow ?? :)

Click upload file.

Choose file.

Selet your pic. It will show up at the bottom of the page as a thumb nail.

Repeat process for all your pics.

Then when done click upload as full sized imagine for all.

IMG_20171127_191043505.jpg
IMG_20171125_194320801.jpg
Screenshot_20171128-165738.png

Nice pics Doug looks like you folks had fun and were well fed. You need to get a group photo to reminisce.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky