(PICTURES ADDED)7th Annual South Florida Gathering 2017 (Nov 17-19)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can take a pic of it, think i still have the instructions. Has SS inner removable pot, bottom wire rack, 2 kinds of paddles for rice or something and measuring cup. Its the instapot ip-duo60

Don't worry about the pic. Looked it up. Karla wants it. Bringing cash.

558812AA-B399-4BCF-A41B-D182AA75BD81.jpeg
CA22E2B8-DB74-49E2-94CF-7C15641530FD.jpeg
558812AA-B399-4BCF-A41B-D182AA75BD81.jpeg
The fun has begun!

Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow. Car is loaded, just need to get ice in the coolers tomorrow. May plan is to get there around 11, set up our camp, hang out a little, then head back to Riverview to get the rest of my crew around 2:30. Back on site around 6 (I hope).

I've bailed on the stuffing, but the raman salad is ready to go. I'm also still willing to help out with extra ice, but won't have cooler space for it, so I can make a supply run on Satuday maybe to stock us back up.

Oh man just got super jealous! Gotta do a few things in the morning but hoping to be on the road before 10am...should be there by noonish to 1ish!

I think i have room for another big cooler in my truck so if i do i'll grab some extra ice as well! if anyone needs anything from the store i'm hitting sam's and publix tomorrow morning.

Drink a few for me! i'm cheers-ing a glass of Rye with yall right now!

orlandosmoking orlandosmoking - Dont you even succumb to defeat before the battle!

Don't worry, bringing my A game. Not gonna make it easy for my opponent. Was drinking during my previous post.

Just don't use the drinking as an excuses when mine is better!!!!

Honestly I want to see the 2 side by side to compare. I have not had the opportunity to do that yet. In a way I hope traditional wins out.....

well...i'm packed up ahead of schedule...now just trying to figure out what i'm forgettting! i feel like i have to much free space in my truck LOL

Here is the instapot model.
ipotl.jpg

ipolv.jpg

I need to down size a stuffer also.

Very well taken care of older LEM 5lb with metal gears. This stuffer has had over 3000 lbs put thru it with 0 problems.

Brines.
lem5lbr.jpg
$45

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky