(PICTURES ADDED)7th Annual South Florida Gathering 2017 (Nov 17-19)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Our friends, the Bemillers won't make gathering as their yard is so wet they can't get camper out without getting stuck.

Getting ready to load camper, should arrive around noon.

We will be leaving later than planned, we have a young guest coming with us, will be leaving once he gets out of school. Will be on the road after 4 today.
The weather in Sebring looks to be perfect this weekend!

Doug, please don't make us watch the Gators game. Just can't. Lol
It's tough...but I CAN'T not watch, call me a masocist

You can still do one if you want. We can have our own brisket cook off
I like this idea:) orlandosmoking orlandosmoking ii have some left over brisket rub as well.

Trying to load stuff up... not going to well... (I sat down)... The only thing loaded so far is the firewood (4x4's) ...
I feel ya! I've been slowly gathering stuff on my living room floor

I been watching this Sounds like alot of fun. If only I was rich.
Next year?!

I got 2 large bricks of cheese from Walmart for smoking if we get a nice cold morning, which i think we will!

Pork Butts are on sale at my local grocery store for $.89/lb :eek::eek:

Do we need my extra TV for watching football or do we have that covered from one of the RVers?

ok.. pretty much ready..... shower and I'm out ...

when y'all get there please tell me what it is I forgot ... whatever it is I hope somebody will have it...

"BE THERE OR BE SQUARE" ...

i'll plan to bring my extra one unless someone else chimes in.

Oh man i wish i could just hit the road now and go!!! But i have to work and i'm not even packed yet LOL.

I decided to do shredded beef braised in wine and soy sauce for sliders instead of the stuffed chicken thighs (feeling lazy).

I just realized my cornhole boards are being used by my tailgate crew this weekend, do we need mine or do we have others?

.89 lbs!! Down here the price competes with sirloin. Haven't seen it that low in years.
My TV is only 24 inch, not much for a crowd to watch. Mind of like those old magnet/vibrate football games when I was a kid.
Back to loading....

Hey i have a like new used 2x insta pot electric pressure cooker i can bring $30

getting there tonight?

I may be there tomorrow for while. Sat for sure

I can take a pic of it, think i still have the instructions. Has SS inner removable pot, bottom wire rack, 2 kinds of paddles for rice or something and measuring cup. Its the instapot ip-duo60

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky