Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ooh, meltaways...
drool.gif

These are the best candy I've ever eaten. Haven't had any since Christmas. I'd love to make some right now but Miss Linda says NO!! They're so addicting she says they play absolute hell with her diet.

Gary
Exactly!!

That's why we only make these once or twice a year!!!

So Good !! 
drool.gif

Bear

I watched BarBeQue Braw yesterday, and they made chocolate moose for desert. They melted their chocolate in the smoker. About 20 minutes at 250*. Might work here. Anyone tried smoking chocolate?

I watched BarBeQue Braw yesterday, and they made chocolate moose for desert. They melted their chocolate in the smoker. About 20 minutes at 250*. Might work here. Anyone tried smoking chocolate?
I tried it once---Didn't care for it at all.

But then I could never Drink Beer while eating Reece's PB Cups. Some things just don't go together IMHO.

Bear

To be honest, it didn't sound good to me, but I'm not exactly the most adventurous when it comes to trying new foods.

It's About That Time, Guys!!

Mrs Bear just made another batch of the Famous Meltaways, and They're Still Awesome!!

Bear

Mrs Bear almost Done filling the little cups:
IMG_1677.jpg

Two Trays in Fridge to harden up:
IMG_1678.jpg

A closer look at the tray in the top of the Fridge:

IMG_1679.jpg

Yep, we are due for a couple batches! We put these in our Christmas gift baskets along with some smoked goodies! They are always a hit!

That's Great Justin!!

Does that little Deerslayer like them??

Bear

Tried these tonight,and I have to agree they're awesome !!!!!!! I made some with rice crispies in them,and they were great too. My wife liked them enough that I might be able to talk her into that new smoker I've been eyeing up.....THANKS BEAR !!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky