New Dyna-Glo vertical offset smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Did two racks of baby backs yesterday using the 3-1-1 method, sprayed them every 30 min with an olive oil and apple cider vinegar mix.  Struggled with really knowing temp due to all three thermometers disagreeing with each other.  In the end, they were excellent.  Did not boil them to a point where they were too soft, pulled away from the bone nicely as they were eaten.  On to a couple of chickens!

So I finally pull the plug and got wide dyna.

Main reason was the price. It was 131.95 on AMAZon and i decided to price match with walmart which is $202. So I added smoker to my cart and contacting walmart support chat. Nice person asked me all the questions and i provided all the info. Person said Yes we can do pricematch do you have an order number? I said I am placing it right now. I placed an order with pickup at local store. And gave him order number. Here is what I got out the door thanks to extra discount for picking it up.

Now I have a new smoker to learn )))

That's amazing!  Good for you.  Just finished two chickens with a Jermaican rub in my smaller version.  Fantastic meat, tough, chewy skin. Need tto keep it real low in sugar for daughter who has diabities.  

Reactions: fricard
Main reason was the price. It was 131.95 on AMAZon and i decided to price match with walmart which is $202. So I added smoker to my cart and contacting walmart support chat. Nice person asked me all the questions and i provided all the info. Person said Yes we can do pricematch do you have an order number? I said I am placing it right now. I placed an order with pickup at local store. And gave him order number. Here is what I got out the door thanks to extra discount for picking it up.

Thats a great deal, good for you. Plenty of info on mods in said topic you posted in. Other info posted, just go to search bar. You'll be happy with it. You wont need to do alot, sealing up,baffle and a reliable therm. Enjoy.

Just doing this and they said that with the pickup discount, they couldn't do it. Said it was already not at regular price

Congrats on a great deal.  This is a very easy smoker to learn on.  One thing.  Is there a damper on it?  If not, read through this thread and determine how to put one on.

Good luck.  Hope to see your first smoke threaded here.

The wide body.. Lol I see 14x22.5" [emoji]128077[/emoji] wanted to know if a full packer brisket fit ok. Last one I had was about 19" and didn't fit on the ECB grates. Good to know.. it's hard to find rack specs. Thanks. Was about 3 hours worth of reading in this thread. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky