Mix Plate & Three Voting thread!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Please select your favorite Mix plate and Three dish!

• 1. Teriyaki chicken, fried rice, egg rolls and grilled pineapple.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Smoked Pineapple stuffed pork loin with an Apricot & Cherry chutney, Sous Vide glazed carrots, bo

• 3. Spice rubbed Hickory Smoked Ribs, Baked Beans lightly smoked with bacon and sausage, sauteed kale

• 4. Ox tail stew - Coffee smoked ox tail, including onion, carrot, celery, garlic and elk stock. Serv

• 5. The Meat and Three Sandwich - Smoked and sous vide brisket, home cured bacon braised collared gre

• 6. Pulled pork, with smoked baked beans, polenta and bok choy - Pork butt is first sous vided then p

• 7. Smoked/Grilled Chicken Wrapped with Double Thick Pork Belly and Sweet Vidalia Onion, Grilled Swee

• 8. Smoked baby backs, Dutch's wicked beans, smothered cabbage with bacon and tasso, roasted corn gri

• 9. Char Sui baby back ribs, BBQ pork, fried rice, pork egg rolls, and Asian salad

• 10. Rotisserie turkey breast served with sweet taters, salad with shrimp and smoked salmon nuggets.

• 11. Smoked Brisket,Twice baked Cheesy Taters,Stuffed mushrooms,Baby carrots cooked in the smoky Beef

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice to see a large turn out for the throwdown! They all look tasty!Thumbs Up

Nice to see a large turn out for the throwdown! They all look tasty!Thumbs Up

Sure is and I hope they all do!

We have a great place and people cook and post all the time. I'm going to keep them simple so everyone can play!

Sure is and I hope they all do!

We have a great place and people cook and post all the time. I'm going to keep them simple so everyone can play!

Ha. Simple. There isn't no simple dishes here.

Everyone put alot of thought into these.

Great job everyone.

All look great, a hard choice indeed !!

Gary

Man!  That all looks so good, I want to vote for all of them!  Kudos to everyone!   
icon14.gif

Red

Looks like we have a showdown!

Get your votes in there's still have a few more days left to vote!

Sorry I missed this one but great job everyone!  My vote is in but man did I have to run through this multiple times.....

Great looking plates everyone, looks great, Can't wait to see the outcome, and maybe get into one of these this summer. Way to go all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky