Meat Grinder: Kitchener (Northern Tool) vs Cabelas or LEM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'd personally end up going with an STX (the Turboforce II) or the LEM. Cabelas grinders are nice, but you're buying someone else's grinder with the Guide Gear label slapped on it.

The STX Turboforce II actually has a patented cooling system that has been proven to almost double the life of your meat grinder. That's always a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cabelas Carnivore grinders are Weston with a few extras, when was in restaurant work I used grinders from a Kitchen aid to a Hobart floor grinder that would take 10lb hunks and all I can say is get the largest you can afford for what you will do. Myself I got a #22 Weston Pro and have no regrets it seems to be better built then the Lem and customer service was excellent complained about a blemish on the auger which had no effect on how it worked or lasts wasn't even in a food area and received a new auger three day's latter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky