June 2017 Throwdown!!! BURGER BLOWOUT!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW!!! Getting some great entries stacking up in the hopper!

This is going to be a tough one!

Sunday at 11:59pm PST is the deadline so get your entries in!

If you pm me an entry this weekend and I don't respond right away that I got it be patient. This dad is going camping in the sticks, and I'll be disconnected from the outside world!!!

A nice stuffed juicy burger. Unfortunately I forgot to add the code word with the burger to enter it. But the burger was awesome anyways. 

canada-flag-68.gif

A nice stuffed juicy burger. Unfortunately I forgot to add the code word with the burger to enter it. But the burger was awesome anyways. 

:canada-flag-68:
No leftovers that you could pose for a photo?

I'll be entering if everything goes as planned.  Work has been a bitch this week. Perhaps "smoked" burgers has put some fear into possible contestants.  It will be my first attempt at smoking a burger, but I ain't scared!  :icon_eek:

Mike

I shouldn't of entered mine, it didn't go as planned. It was still tasty.

Today's the last day to get your entries in.

Remember to include the code word in your photo and PM them to me before 11:59 PM PST.

Some great entries! It will take me a day or two to get this organized into a voting thread! So bear with me!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky