June 2017 Throwdown!!! BURGER BLOWOUT!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think the possibility of all the burgers in the blowout were just to much for him to comprehend. He jumped ship before it became to much.

What I had meant was subscribed, cause I went through all my subscriptions, and un subscribed this thread by mistake -- was the rum and cokes I believe ... I had already entered this throwdown days ago ,,, sorry

What I had meant was subscribed, cause I went through all my subscriptions, and un subscribed this thread by mistake -- was the rum and cokes I believe ... I had already entered this throwdown days ago ,,, sorry

I'm glad Budweiser never makes me flub a post. :icon_rolleyes:

Count me in...

So many rules... 
Rules.gif

grilling_smilie.gif

We still haven't broke the record for entries that we had in the first throwdown! Lets make it happen!

Well I am a total newbie to smoking being all of about 2 weeks of solid obsession into it. Not new to burgers though :) My third project in my smoker as a pretty outside the box burger. Hoping to have some time this weekend to redo it and send photos. Pretty stiff competition here for sure but you have to shoot to win right? :)

Well I am a total newbie to smoking being all of about 2 weeks of solid obsession into it. Not new to burgers though :) My third project in my smoker as a pretty outside the box burger. Hoping to have some time this weekend to redo it and send photos. Pretty stiff competition here for sure but you have to shoot to win right? :)

That's right! PM me your entry prior to the deadline!!!

You just never know you may have the winning entry.

Surprising I thought being an easier item the number of entries would be through the roof.

ok
I don't know about easier, but I'm surprised also. This seems to be one a lot of folks could get into....

That was my thinking on this one too. I thought Burgers, oh man we'll have a ton of entries.

We have a good number but no where near what I thought. Of course we have this weekend and hopefully there will be a bunch of Fathers-day burgers being cook!

That was my thinking on this one too. I thought Burgers, oh man we'll have a ton of entries.

We have a good number but no where near what I thought. Of course we have this weekend and hopefully there will be a bunch of Fathers-day burgers being cook!
I might still be able to get to it, but Father's Day is a homebrew club meeting and I have to cook for that! The family doesn't like adventurous burgers, so this would have to just be for me...

I'll be entering if everything goes as planned.  Work has been a bitch this week. Perhaps "smoked" burgers has put some fear into possible contestants.  It will be my first attempt at smoking a burger, but I ain't scared!  
icon_eek.gif

Mike

Sent my entry. LOL being new to smoking a burger idea was actually the second thing I smoked. Came out awesome and my wife LOVED them. So much so that not only did I create my entry tonight, it was part of her birthday supper!

Sent my entry. LOL being new to smoking a burger idea was actually the second thing I smoked. Came out awesome and my wife LOVED them. So much so that not only did I create my entry tonight, it was part of her birthday supper!
Okay....now I'm scared! LOL  Good luck!  
icon14.gif

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky