June 2017 Throwdown!!! BURGER BLOWOUT!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is going to be great......... I'm hungry already.... Definitely looking forward to this one....

Can the entry be deconstructed but have all the elements of a burger?
Have you watched the show chopped?

If all the elements are there, I may consider it.
All the elements would be included. I definitely have something out of the box but doubt I'll have time to put it together before our big family fishing trip/beast feast.

Yes, I am familiar with the show chopped and have watched many episodes. If it were not for the food network I don't think I'd watch TV at all! LOL!!

All the elements would be included. I definitely have something out of the box but doubt I'll have time to put it together before our big family fishing trip/beast feast.

Yes, I am familiar with the show chopped and have watched many episodes. If it were not for the food network I don't think I'd watch TV at all! LOL!!

17 days, get on it!

When you take picture TD is good right ???  I fired up smoker just now, I made a little piece of paper on a toothpick and put TD on it -- is that ok ???

When you take picture TD is good right ???  I fired up smoker just now, I made a little piece of paper on a toothpick and put TD on it -- is that ok ???

You need the code words in the photo.

The code words are : Burger Blowout

now,we just send you 1 picture after its all made, or a few and you pic out one, or some through the process as well ... never did anything like this ...

now,we just send you 1 picture after its all made, or a few and you pic out one, or some through the process as well ... never did anything like this ...

PM One photo with the code words in it and a detailed description of what you have made.

Once the winners have been announced you can post a thread on your entry and the process if you'd like. Don't post though until the contest is over and the winners have been announced.

Guess i am entered in the burger throwdown, pm sent ....and wife said they was good, and we ate the entry, and the runner up and  the second entry ... smoked about 10 burgers, got lunch for all week ...lol

Last edited:
Don't forget to make sure the code words are in your photos! I can't accept them if they aren't there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still plenty of time to get your entries in! One more week. Have a good start but lets get some more in!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky