June 2017 Burger Blowout Voting thread!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lets Pick the Hune 2017 Burger Blowout winners!

• 1. Bannock buns (native Flat bread ) done on the smoker, Moose and Elk burger mix for the burgers st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. It is a Meatball Parmigiana Burger -Smoked Italian Meatball Burger, Stuffed with Mozzarella, Home

• 3.Cheddar and Vidalia onion stuffed bacon wrapped ( fattie style ) smoked to an internal of 165, cov

• 4. The bun is home made. The ears and nose are mushrooms. Eyes are mozzarella and black olives. The

• 5. 3am burger (after bar burger) 6oz burger from local farmer. (Grain fed non gmo beef) 6 oz venison

• 6. This bacon wrapped burger was seasoned with salt, pepper, Rileys, and stuffed with jalapeño and p

• 7.Alfredo patty melt. Grilled onions,mushrooms,Alfredo sauce,bacon,swiss cheese and a parmesan crust

• 8. "Juicy Lucia". An Italian spin on the "Juicy Lucy". Apple smoked sharp provolone stuffed meatball

• 9. Mushroom and Swiss burger - Apple wood smoked turkey burger top with Swiss cheese, grilled onions

• 10. Turducken Burger - 3 patties (1 turkey, 1 duck, & 1 chicken) seasoned with salt, pepper, and gar

• 11. Quesadilla Burger Slider Trio - The trio includes from left to right venison, beef & pork slider

• 12. I smoked ground beef stuffed with American cheese topped with my smoked mac n cheese with a bake

• 13. Turkey Cordon bleu Ground Turkey Patties stuffed diced Prosciuttini an Blue Cheese.Smoked with

• 14. Ground Corned Beef stuffed with Swiss cheese, smoked and seared, then sandwiched between slices

• 15. Bacon wrapped, mesquite smoked, sausage-mac-n-cheese stuffed burger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Okay the polls have closed! I will post the official results Friday. I have to tally the judges choice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky