Jeff's New Book is Available

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How long does it usually take to get the recipes once you pay for them?  I paid for them via PayPal on Wednesday and still haven't received anything from Smoking-Meat.  The only thing I received is a payment confirmation e-mail from PayPal. 

I e-mailed Jeff yesterday but haven't heard back yet.

I guess if I wasn't so anxious to try the recipes, I would be a little more patient.
My system is automated but the download email may have ended up in the spam folder. That happens sometimes. I have sent you a PM with the recipes attached for your convenience.

Have a great day!

how did you get the rub recipe?
RC57, there are a lot of recipes in the book however, we opted to not put the rub and sauce recipes in the book. Many folks have purchased these over the years and we felt that it would not be prudent to now include them in a book.. this is how we support the Smoking-Meat.com website and newsletter. The recipes are purchased on the website and are then available via a download link in your email.

Let me know if you have further questions about this.

I ordered my copy Wed from Amazon got it Saturday. BEST self bought present! Jeff Phillips I can't thank you enough for all the dedication and hard work you have! Looking forward to trying out EVERYTHING
icon_biggrin.gif

Reactions: bmudd14474
I am ordering your book.  I want to smoke Salmon and cheese can you suggest a book for that.

Thank you,

Alicia

Hey Jeff, what are the possibilitys you could set up a " book signing"for smokin meat
Members where we could order direct from you and get a personally signed book from ya? I would be
First in line!

Hey Jeff, what are the possibilitys you could set up a " book signing"for smokin meat
Members where we could order direct from you and get a personally signed book from ya? I would be
First in line!

Ikrus, I am working on setting this up and should have this option available soon

I'm a newbie and got this book right after my purchase of my smoker. It has taught me alot and I recommend it strongly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky