It's late but... ECB pizza time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The tamale steamer pot that the smoker is built with comes with a diffuser pan just like that that fits down near the bottom. Yes. It works very well for that.

Now that I found this perf pan fits like a glove, I have more experimenting to do- More PIZZAS!

I have seen those pots yep.. Neat.
There is a William Sonoma cast iron pizza pan I like. Only problem is it won't fit on my smoker. It has a handle.

Looks very tasty even without photocorrection! However, with photoediting the subject looks better than it actually is. I read an interesting blog about photography and I want to share these tips with you. I think it might be helpful. You definitely should try it! Maybe one day you'll open your restaurant and a photo of this pizza will be on the menu:emoji_wink:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky