How to use the new forum.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's like the movie Poltergeist - It's baaaaaack. I'm getting logged out again when clicking the Recent link.

Chris

Having trouble where to post, looking to text daveomak. I need dimension for a sq.250 and 500 gal fb.

You can PM Dave by using the inbox located in the upper right hand corner of the forum.

Chris

Thank you for the quick reply, and now I need to know how to change my name on this forum?

I think a Mod or Admin will have to help you change your name.

Ans as for Deleting a Reply, you can't "delete" it by yourself, but you can delete all the Text that's in it. You will have to leave something there, like a "*" or such.
Just click on "Edit" in the bottom left of your Post.

Bear

I'm sure there is a simple fix, I just am not seeing it yet. My alerts, tread link and thread author is in red and background is black. These old eyes just can't distinguish it. is there a fix? You eyes will thank you.

I often use... Threads with my replies.... and My threads.....
Those seem to be missing.....
Screenshot_20211024_134012.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky