Franklin Barbecue - A Meat-Smoking Manifesto

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinjd

Original poster
May 21, 2006
Owasso, Oklahoma
I just checked out this book from the local Tulsa County library. I'm only half way through it but I'm already blown away by techniques I've learned so far. Who knew  there was good smoke and bad smoke? Call me a newbie, but I had no idea, no clue. I used to just chuck wood into the firebox and try to keep the temp where it should be. Wood selection, another vastly important topic, is covered.

Table of contents and a peek inside are available at the Amazon link down below.

Link:

I have this book all the way in australia. My friend actully brought it from america. I wouldnt mind going to his restaurant the line to get in is unbelievable

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky