Embers Ridge briquetes still cheap

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is probably a stupid question but what the heck I'll ask anyway has anyone ever tried using a combination of charcoal and wood pellets together for a cook?
Thank

I was gifted a bunch of 100% wood pellets of various varieties. I wrap a few handfuls in heavy duty foil, poke holes in it with a fork and throw it on the charcoal. It works!

Mike

This is probably a stupid question but what the heck I'll ask anyway has anyone ever tried using a combination of charcoal and wood pellets together for a cook?
Thank

They burn up to fast and don't generate smoke like chunks. Can use them in foil like Mike said I guess.

Is this RO brand? If so, my wal-mart carries this.
Anyone try the Walmart brand?

Only $4.92 for 16lbs

344c2384-3476-45cb-b0f7-e293b4a34269_1.02db4c23cdcf31e21ece804a29bbbbbf.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky