Dang...I think the painters are never gonna finish...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
I need to get my smokers back in action...

Heres the front...still not complete...not bad for a 58 year old house...

178488_4939500691661_1065894954_o.jpg

Last edited:
Dude - I just contracted to get the big circus tent next month - I think the repairs will go well into January 

Looks good to me...your gonna like it...
It looks lots nicer...

6 trips around that fence..I worked 5 of those trips...pulling the board to keep the spray under control..powerwash primer then paint.

Looks good!! At first I was trying to figure out which one was yours and which was the next door neighbor. And I was thinking "wow, those houses are close together!".

I'm not very bright this morning.

Last edited:
Looks good!! At first I was trying to figure out which one was yours and which was the next door neighbor. And I was thinking "wow, those houses are close together!".

I'm not very bright this morning.
Hahahahaha...That's funny.

Actually we have the only house on the block...small block tho.. 4 lots.. we own 2...the other 2 are woods..

Craig... you ain't figured it out yet ?? They are milking it... waiting for you to cook something else.... Hell, they're thinking about moving in...

Looking good tho.. they doing interior too ??

I like it !! It looks sharp ........Don't feed them !!! I can tell you from experience if you feed them they will never leave !!!!
68.gif

Last edited:
I like it !! It looks sharp ........Don't feed them !!! I can tell you from experience if you feed them they will never leave !!!!
68.gif
Craig... you ain't figured it out yet ?? They are milking it... waiting for you to cook something else.... Hell, they're thinking about moving in...
Looking good tho.. they doing interior too ??
I wish it was that easy...

When they came to give the estimate I was taking some butts outa the WSM..gave a taste but no more..

I also gave a taste of the latest andouille...I think it was a bit too garlicky for them.

They just dont seem real interested in a full days work....quite aggravating..

The quality of the work is great so I will keep hanging in..got after them today tho..they knew I am not happy...

They should be outa here by Thursday...

No interior work...I did talk with them about the floors..this winter..(hehehe winter in Florida hahahahahahahahahaha)

Picket fence and all. Looks great!

"They just dont seem real interested in a full days work....quite aggravating".. Out here we call that Mountain Time, unfortunately it is way too common these days.

Craig, when the people I hire to do something start getting slow, I camp-out and watch them everyday, they get quicker and I get a good job... I point out every detail and have them do it right...They get the job done and leave.
biggrin.gif

If you can't be there, have a friend sit there...
ROTF.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky