Burger Blowout Winners!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow!! They all look great!

Maybe I am missing something here but I don't see the recipes to make them. Will they be posted?  I hope so as I want to try them myself....

DW

Wow!! They all look great!

Maybe I am missing something here but I don't see the recipes to make them. Will they be posted?  I hope so as I want to try them myself....

DW
The recipes don't get posted in this thread. Many of the participants will start there own threads and show off their process and recipes. I have seen several entries in the beef forum

Congrats to All---Great looking Stuff !!
drool.gif

and Well Done, Steve & Chris !! 
first.gif
first.gif

Bear

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated and/or voted and thanks again to dirtsailor2003 dirtsailor2003 for organizing these throwdowns. Mine was the Juicy Lucia.
You sir, had my vote for Members Choice.
Your burger was the one I would have wanted to eat first, it looked great and the description sounded delicious.

As I said before, all the entries were good and I had trouble deciding between 2-3 of them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky